Thursday, October 22, 2015

Another Fab Week in the DR


A Big Farewell
This week in church there was a mission farewell, and I couldnt understand much but boy was it glorious! There is something so special about mission farewells. A very nervous/excited feeling. The boy who gave his farewell is going to Guatemala. He is going to be amazing. The Spirit was So strong in his talk. Like literally I couldn't understand a lot of it and I was crying. It was magical. His mom is inactive in the church and we have been meeting with her and I could see a change in her after this talk. It was incredible.

Today we played softball again and I continue to be a legend. I think I will forever be remembered in my area. All the time people talk about your legacy as a missionary. Who do you want to be remembered as? A hard worker or lazy? Positive or negative? Of course I have ideas about who I want to be remembered as but I think I already have my legacy as the white girl who can pitch. Thats not all but definitely a big part haha.

I dont have much to say this week but we have been seeing miracles in our area. Our schedule is SUPER full and we are getting a good amount of new people to teach. It is really crazy and I often wonder what I did to deserve this success. I must have been obedient at some point because we are being blessed and I dont know why, but I know part of it has to do with the prayers you are all saying for me and the love you guys are sending. I appreciate ever thought. I love you all so much.

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxoxo
me and my comp made chicken tacos YUM
so excited about them
      


       

No comments:

Post a Comment