Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Three Months YA

Wow three months in the mission. CRAZY STUFF. I love it more and more everyday. The church is SO true.

How amazing was general conference??!!!!! HOLLA at the new President of the Quorom Russell M Nelson for his SHOUTOUT to the women in the church because boy oh boy are the women SO STRONG. Heck yeah! I loved this talk. The women in the church are SO important and I hope we all realize how essencial we are. WOO! Women power! I loved all of conference and for anyone who didnt get a chance to watch it or who has no idea what I am talking about you can find it here: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2015/10?lang=eng It was truly amazing. I feel so lucky to know that there is a living prophet on earth today. We are so lucky to be able to hear the words of the Lord!

There is this saying in the church that goes: you can do hard things. I have decided to tweak it a bit so it is more fitting for me. Usally it comes after the phrase missions are hard but you can do hard things. I am changing it to: Missions are weird but you can do weird things. Honestly missions are so weird. Like I will be sitting in a lesson with a women and she will start breat feeding her baby in front of my wife nothing covering herself. Or for example we ride in this things called Banderitas that someone explained as school buses gone wrong. I like to say they are school buses gone right. Imagine a school buses painted green and purple. Then imagine the bus from the third harry potter where he is thrown around a bunch. Yeah that is the experience here. They other day our zone decided we are going to sing hymns while we ride them. Then me and my companion and just the zone leaders were on one and we sang love one another in spanish on a banderita. It was a party let me tell you.


This week I have been doing a lot of thinking about any wrongdoings I have done in the past. I would just like to apologize to anjyone who I have caused pain in your life. I want to apologize for anything I may have done that was less than pleasing to you. I want you to know that I am truly sorry. I hope that you can find a way to forgive me and I prmise to try to be better in the future. I love you all so much and I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Chrsit that we can get through any pain we have. The true church is here on earth. We are so blessed. We have a loving Heavenly Father. You all have an unlimited potential. Go out there and KILL IT!


All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment