Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Week of Miracles


WOW what a week it has been. Miracle after miracle after miracle! I am going to apologize in advance for any error because this computer doesnt have a very good space bar lol. The DR life.

Okay so first we have this family we teach with a dad who is less active and a mom who isn't a member. At first they weren't very interested but now the mom has a baptismal date and the dad is preparing to be worthy to baptize her. FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST THING EVER. The lesson was really crazy because we were on splits with our sister training leaders. I was SO nervous because we were in my area so I had to lead ALL the lessons that day UGH IN SPANISH. WOW crazy! But actually it was one of the best days in my mission and the Spanish was flowing! We were teaching the Plan of Salvation and at the end of the lesson I gave her a date and asked her if she would be baptized on this day and she said with absolute certainty YES!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH THE JOYS OF THE PLAN! I love the language and I LOVE the mission.

We had more miracles with another less active. She hadn't been progressing much and she has problems with smoking. She speaks perfect English because she grew up in America SCORE! So I feel very close to her. I gave her some of my favorite talks one being a reference from Ruby Matesen thank you and shout out for inspiring the people of the DR. She said she has read them all multiple times and that they are really helping her. She has been coming to church and had an interview to prepare to be able to take the Sacrament again. Gosh isn't that just the greatest thing ever? The church is so dang true. I love it here!

I love you all so darn much and I hope you all know that I pray for you! You have a loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ lives. The heavens are open and we have the restored gospel on earth. Un gran bendicion! Live it. Love it!

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxoxo
tres leches idk if they have these in the us and m&m with carmel


today we had a mcflurry goodbye party because my companion finishes her mission in TWO WEEKS WOW

i taught her to dip her fries in the ice cream YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment