Wednesday, November 4, 2015

House Guests


Well this week has been a little crazy because this girl in the mission had an emergency operation and has been living with us. Her companion too. She cant leave the house so we have done some splits so her companion can leave the house and teach a little. So i had a day of just sitting in the house ALL DAY. So long but it was cool to talk to the Sister who is staying with us! I learned SO much from her. It is so fun living in a house with four girls.

FOUR BAPTISMS. Not ours but there were four people baptized in the ward that shares our building this week. They were the sisters and cousins of one of our baptisms from last week. It was awesome to get to be there to support them! The church is so true! LOVE IT! I have pictures that I will send next week.

My trainer only has one week left in the mission! So sad. This time next week I will have a new companion. SO WEIRD! I am SO excited to see who it will be. Pray that she will be great and we will get along well. Pretty average week so there isn't much more to say. I love you all. Keep sending me letters!

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment