Friday, November 27, 2015

ENGLISH

Wow so I know I am learning Spanish and all but let me tell you it is so nice to have a comp that I can talk to. We have lessons were we leave just laughing and having the best time. We actually talk about fun things. Like the other night she looks at me out of no where and goes "do you know the radio station Delilah?" And we both just start cracking up laughing because like yes I do and for both of us it is just our childhood. I loved Hermana Castillo and learned SO much but it is NICE to be able to express myself. I really love my companion. And we are getting into the swing of things!

We have a GOLDEN investigator. She is 16 her name is Dismeilin. We went to go teach her and we were like so did you have a chance to read any of the pamphlet we left and she was like yeah I read the whole thing and we were like wow the whole thing and she was like yeah well if I only read part of it then I would only understand part of what you are teaching and we were like YES please come to our other lessons and explain this to the other people we are teaching!!!!! She is awesome and has a date to be baptized in December! I love her!

My comp also read me this quote this week:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I had heard it before but it is SO true (just like the church)! We are all children of God with a GLORIOUS potential. We can do whatever we put our minds to and are willing to work for. I want to remind all of you how dang fabulous you! Freaking go out there and inspire other people to act on their dreams to. LIFT PEOPLE UP. We live in a world that is constantly trying to bring us down and we need to be the light for these people. We need to remind them that lifting others up does not pull us down! I love you all so much. The mission is really dang hard. REALLY DANG HARD. But there is something so empowering about going out into the world and serving and following what you know to be true. I love the mission.

Con MUCH amor,
Hermana Bossard xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment