Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Big Week of Goodbyes


Well my trainer is officially gone and I have my second companion in the mission. Her name is Hermana Van Woerkom. She is from Oklahoma and comes from a family of six wow! She is super awesome but I am going to miss my mission mom. The mission sure does prepare you for life. All the changes and ups and downs. I feel like I can handle anything the world throws at me after this. We had a big goodbye party for Hna Castillo and let me just tell you I love the members of this ward. The work is SO dang inspired. And the church is so dang true!

Well Sorry this is so short but great things are happening here and I am going to use my time sending more pics!

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxo

Tongan Pride

All the Sisters
 









Yup in the DR

Halloween
 

No comments:

Post a Comment