Monday, August 3, 2015

1 Month Down 17 To Go


Well this week has been one of the less eventful ones. It is crazy that we have been here for four weeks already! Only two more weeks left in the MTC what?!?!?!!! I cannot believe I will be in the field in my first area in just under two weeks! Time flies!!!!!

Last Friday we went to the University again. We were kind of in a weird mood, but the University gave us some laughs. Some guy in a group asked us for a pamphlet so we gave him one. Then all of a sudden a look over at Hermana Keith and she gives me a "HELP" look. This guy had been holding her hand for seriously five minutes and kept telling her how pretty she was. It was so uncomfortable and we were like okay here is a pamphlet bye. It was great. We also gave this woman a Book of Mormon and I could just tell she knew it was true. We got her phone number and gave it to some local missionaries. It is crazy when we go contacting because everyone is like I would love read about Jesus but I don't have money for it. We are like no no no it is FREE! They are so grateful when we give it to them. I LOVE giving people the Book of Mormon!!

We moved this week because we got a new sister we have to live with. My room is much bigger and I only share with one girl now instead of two. I am truly living the dream here in the DR! We also had salmon one day YUM! The food has been pretty weird though. One night we had bean stew and rice. I was like OMG you have got to be kidding me. Looks like I am eating rice for dinner. But then I was in the kitchen getting water and I saw tortillas and cheese in the fridge. I asked the woman who works in the kitchen who LOVES me if I could make a quesadilla and she let me. Oh what a BLESSING! Church is true.

Well this is about all I have now. Thank you so much to everyone who writes me. I LOVE reading your emails. Sorry if I don't reply or my reply sucks because I only get so much time on the computer. I love you all and more importantly the Lord loves you all! It is amazing to think about everything we are blessed with. I am so grateful for each and every one of you! 

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment