Monday, August 17, 2015

WOW What A Week

Wow this week has been crazy. For starters we got to walk around the temple while Nick Jonas was playing and we could totally hear him and sing along. It was awesome! 

Last week we went on splits again and it was CRAZY. I have a lot of bug bites and I don't react well to them. Everyone thinks I have a weird disease. Well I was praying at this one women's home. She starts hitting my legs with a pillow while I am saying a PRAYER! WHAT! Then when I finish she pretends like she didn't do it. Then she went and grabbed so cream and massaged it on to my legs for a solid five minutes. It was so weird.

We also had a final testimony meeting with our district before leaving the MTC. It was so awesome and emotional. Christ lives. Christ loves us. This is his true church on earth and the Book of Mormon is the word of God. 

I am finally out of the MTC! Woo!!! My area is la Union in Santiago city. My companion is Hermana Castillo from Mexico. She doesn't speak any English. We also have buckets for showers. It should be an interesting transfer but I am excited to learn. It is awesome to finally be out here.

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment