Sunday, December 27, 2015

20 Funny and FABULOUS

Wow TWENTY. Can you believe that? That is a two not a one. WOW SOY UNA VIEJA! I am an old woman lol. Can I just say I had the BEST birthday of my WHOLE DANG LIFE?!!!! I could feel so much of my Heavenly Father's love! Like just so many things lined up in such an inspired way to make some miracles happen! Also SHOUTOUT to my mom, the BEST mom in the world because she has been emailing my comp and I got a SURPRISE Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. It was like I never left the states. They even had music in English! Wow! It was awesome. Then I got to go share the most beautiful message on the planet. What more could I ask for? Oh maybe a night full of pizza and dominoes with some members and then another birthday party with a traditional Dominican desert the next night oh and a BUNCH of love in my emails. Honestly I thought this was going to be the hardest birthday ever but honestly it was the BEST of my life. 

Well tranfers were this week and I was so nervous about where I would be going since I had three transfers so drum roll PLEASE.................................................. I AM STAYING IN LA UNION WITH HERMANA VAN WOERKOM. What a DREAM come true because I thought I wouldn't know my comp or the area or any of the members for Christmas but I get to stay. Wow I am SO dang happy. Can we just take a minute to talk about the power of prayer? I have been praying to stay obviously. The members have been praying for me to stay. Even my investigators were praying for it! Obviously no one wants me to go hahaha. SO many prayers were answered and I know without them I would be gone. I totally thought I was gone but I am here. Our zone is called Cien Fuegos and me and Hna Van woerkom like to call ourselves ``Las Bomberas`` de Cien Fuegos or the firefighters. Gosh we have too much dang fun. The mission has a lot of heartbreak but it has so many beautoful moments. Wow I am so excited to get at least six more weeks here with my BFF companion. Heavenly Father listens to us and ANSWERS our prayers. He loves us SO much.


My companion had a copy of this talk that she shared with me and boy is it so true. The time is NOW! This past six months have flown by and I know life is the same way. It just flies by. We need to take advantage of every moment. I would STRONGLY encourage all of you to read this. I love you all so much and I can`t wait to see your faces in a YEAR what?!!

All the LOVE,
Hermana Bossard xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
 
 
 





 






I fell and ate it SUPER hard in the street in front of a bunch of people one day and this is my battle wound...just a little embarrassing                            


Celebrating my birthday with my zone
Feliz Cumpleanos!

No comments:

Post a Comment