Sunday, December 27, 2015

FINDING FINDING FINDING




Wow what a week full of BLESSINGS? I must be doing something right haha. I cannot believe how fast this transfer is going for starters. Only two more weeks. We are already in DECEMBER people. I  almost have six months here in the DR! CRAZY!!!!! Hope everyone had the happiest of Thanksgivings. I hope you all appreciated it since that is what it is all about family and giving thanks... maybe with a little bit of football. We ended up having turkey. YUM.I ended up cutting it because no one knew how. Boy that was interesting. They didn't have a carving board so it was a bit of a struggle. Not the prettiest job but I got the job done. and oh my my did it taste GOOD!

I love the quote by Gabby Douglas who won the olympics in gymnastics that says "All the glory goes up to God and the blessings fall down on me." Or something like that but i love it because truly when we are humble we receive SO many blessings. When we are willing to do the things God asks of us, we can see the miracles in our lives. Sometimes the mission is so dang hard. Sometimes I just want to give up. The other day I had one of those moments BIG TIME. We had a member with us for some lessons and almost ALL of them fell. I was feeling DOWN. We were walking around trying to contact and no one would listen to us when finally we start talking to this one women. She let us in to teach her and as we started to teach her her husband walks in and boom we have a new FAMILY to teach. This was one of THREE families we found this week. WOW the church is true and Heavenly Father really does bless us.

I love the mission because there is so much craziness going on in the world from what I have heard but this message is a message of JOY a message of LOVE and a message of truths. Really this gospel can bless our lives more than we can even imagine. We have a kingdom to inherit but we really do have to be worthy of it. We have to do everything possible to qualify for this glory. I love the song "Dig a lil Deeper" from Disney's the Princess and the Frog because sometimes we have got to dig a lil deeper to find what we really need in this life. Read our scriptures a little more. Pray a little more fervently. GO TO CHURCH even when we want to sleep in. By small and simple things great things are brought to pass. Serioualy I can see the blessings of this gospel in my life and as a representative of Christ I can promise each of you these blessings. I love you all so dang much but more importantly you have a Heavenly Father who loves you more than you know!

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxo




Me cutting the turkey!!!     




LOVE my companion!!!
DR bugs...ugh!
 
we did Secret Santa and this is my gift that I gave Elder Simonis

Elder Monetecinos rocking a Santa Cruz Oneill shirt that he bought in CHILE SHOUTOUT 
I got Dominoes for my present because the Domincans LOVE Dominioes I am official now

No comments:

Post a Comment