Tuesday, December 1, 2015

GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS

I am going to assume that since most of you are from California you know that gracias means thank you but for those who don't NOW YOU DO! You're welcome haha. Wow it is SO weird to be in a coutry that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. Fortunately a member did invite us over tomorrow to have Turkey which is unheard of here so obviously the church is true! Just another testimony strengthener. Also today for p-day our zone had a lil somethin for Thanksgiving. It was super fun. We made pumpkin cake because we couldn't find pie crust to make pumpkin pie and let me tell you it was not easy. We were going around Santiago like crazy to find the pumpkin! We finally went to Bravo which is like the Whole Foods of the DR. YUM! Same place I found SC products. SHOUTOUT! But it was super hectic there and smelt like Thanksgiving and was so totally worth it! I love the DR but nothing can replace America haha. It is weird because I never felt like as Americans we have traditions but now that I am not surrounded by the culture I see how awesome our country real is. I have a new found appreciation! 

My companion is SO awesome. Let me tell ya a lil something about what a blessing this companionship is in my life. We have soooooo much fun and are laughing all the freaking time. Honoestly I LOVE HER! I am so grateful for the inspiration our mission president recieves from our Heavenly Father because I KNOW we are meant to be here together. The Spirit is SO dang strong in our lessons. I wish I could put the Spirit in a bag and send it to each and every one of you because it is so amazing. We are working so hard and we are seeing some success. Slow and steady wins the race yeah haha. I never realized how blessed I was when I was aninvestigator taking the lessons.

We have an investigator who is doing EVERYTHING right. She is reading the Book of Mormon. She is going to Church including activities and participating in her classes. She is praying. She attended her BF's baptism. She said she can feel something different there but she just does not feel like she has recieved her answer. It is so dang frustrating when you see someone doing everything they need to to recieve an answer and they just don't feel it. I know she will recieve her answer in the Lord's time. It is a test of her pacience and also a test of mine because I want her to get her answer so bad! But it makes me think of when I took the lessons and honestly I could feel that it was true so easily. I don't know how but I just knew this was the right thing for me to do. I feel so blessed. I think a huge part of that was for all the examples I had around me. Thank you so much to those of you who have helped me so much on my path. I love you all so much and in the Thanksgiving Spirit I would like to give thanks to each and every one of you. I appreciate you all so much. I know you are all so dang awesome! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the love,
Hermana Bossard xoxoxo


i am learning how to cook and i made the chicken for this sandwich woo!



"I am not a cellphone but I activate with Christ"




I look happy
I do not look happy

No comments:

Post a Comment